Where to go in Jakarta: Saturday, Feb. 22, 2003
* Masks, Berbagai Ekspresi dari Berbagai Budaya,by Erasmus Huis and Rembulan Cantik Studio in Yogyakarta, at Erasmus Huis, Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said Kav. S-3, Kuningan South Jakarta, (Tel. 021- 5241069), until March. 15, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org * Photo, A Tribute to Bali: 100 Days After, by Kemal Jufri, at Toko Buku Aksara, Jl. Kemang Raya 8B, South Jakarta, (Tel. 021- 7199288), until Feb. 28, 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.. * Photo, Arsitektur Jepang Kontemporer, Gallery Mini, The Japan Foundation, Summitmas 1, 2nd, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 61-62 Jakarta, (Tel. 021-5201266), until Feb. 28, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.. * Paintings,Graphics and more, Things In Frames,by Dharma Mulia Galleries, at the Lobby of the World Trade Center, Jl. Jend. Sudirman, South Jakarta,(Tel. 021-7402073), until Feb. 23, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (daily including Sundays).
* Comedy Drama, Komidi Don Yuan, by Moliere, Translation Winarsih W Arifin, Directed by Rudolf Puspa, Chaired by Hj. Dery Syrna, at Gedung Kesenian Jakarta, Jl. Gedung Kesenian No. 1, Central Jakarta, (Tel. 021-3808283), March 2, 10 a.m., 2 p.m., 8 p.m. and March. 23, 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. * Traditional Comedy Drama, Sang Parasu Rama, by Wayang Orang Bharata Purwa, Directed by Aries Mukadi, at Gedung Kesenian Jakarta, Jl. Gedung Kesenian No. 1, Central Jakarta, (Tel. 021- 3808283), March. 5, 8 p.m.. Traditional Comedy Drama, Ketoprak Humor SAMIAJI, Chaired by Timbul, Gedung Kesenian Jakarta, Jl. Gedung Keseniaan No. 1, Central Jakarta (Tel. 3808283, 3441892) Feb. 26, at 8 p.m..
Films * Film, Film Film Dogme 95, at Komunitas Utan Kayu, Jl. Utan Kayu 68H, (Tel. 021-8573388), until Feb. 23, 7 p.m.. * Ethnograpic Films, Penelusuran Ritual, 20 Pandangan Mengenai Dunia, French Cultural Center - CCF, Jl. Salemba Raya No. 25, Central Jakarta, (Tel. 021-3908580), until Feb. 22, 2 p.m.. * Film, Another Mother, by Van Paula Van Der Oest, at Erasmus Huis, Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said Kav. S-3, Kuningan, South Jakarta, (Tel. 021-5241069), Feb. 22, 1:30 p.m. & 4:30 p.m. Email: email@example.com
* Discussion, Sebuah Peristiwa Dalam Seni Rupa Dan Iman: Bosch Dan Signorelli, chaired by Goenawan Mohamad, at Komunitas Utan Kayu, Jl. Utan Kayu 68H, East Jakarta, (Tel. 021-8573388), Feb. 26, 7 p.m.. Museums
* National Museum, Jl. Medan Merdeka Barat No. 12, Central Jakarta (Tel. 3812346, 3868172), Tuesday to Thursday, Sunday, 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. English Language Tours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday at 9:30 a.m, 2nd Saturday and last Sunday of month at 10:30 a.m. * Puppet Museum, Jl. Pintu Besar Utara No. 27, West Jakarta (Tel. 6929560), Tuesday to Thursday, Sunday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Friday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. * Jakarta Museum of History, Taman Fatahillah, West Jakarta (Tel. 6929101), Tuesday to Friday, Sunday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Saturday, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. * Fine Arts and Ceramics Museum, Jl. Taman Fatahillah No. 2, West Jakarta (Tel. 6907062), Tuesday to Sunday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Church Services
* Jakarta Community Church, in the air-conditioned community hall of Effata Church at the corner of Jl. Melawai Raya and Jl. Iskandarsyah II, near Pasaraya, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta. International and Ecumenical service of worship in English Sunday, 10 a.m.. Children's program includes toddlers care and Sunday School. For more information call: 7222325, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org * Kuningan International Charismatic Worship Service of the Assemblies of God, We have super church for Children & Bible study for Adults at 8:30 a.m. A Fellowship time is provided with refreshments from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. on Sundays, at the Pusat Perfilman H. Usmar Ismail, Jl. Rasuna Said Kav. C22, Next to Pasar Festival Carrefour. (Tel. 021-5482375 or 3447165), email: email@example.com * German Speaking Catholic Community, Holy Mass on Sunday at 10:30 a.m. at the Community House, Jl. Pejaten Barat II, No. 3, South Jakarta, Contact: Pater Schaaf, (Tel. 021-71793680). * Church of Christ Worship Service in English, Meeting Room, Ground Floor, Brawijaya Apartment, Jl. Brawijaya XII No. 1, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta, Sunday, 4 p.m. For further information contact: Donald L. Goodman (Tel. 7657941). * Bethel English Service organized by GBI (Bethel-Church of God Indonesia). Services on Sunday: 7:30 a.m. at Shangri-La Hotel, Jl. Jend. Sudirman, Central Jakarta; 5 p.m. at Menara Gracia, 10th floor, Jl. Rasuna Said Kav. C. 17, South Jakarta. Contact person: Bro. Arthur (Tel. 7190787 or 0817162101). * All Saints' Anglican Church, at Jl. Arif Rahman Hakim No. 5, Central Jakarta (opposite "Tugu Tani"), 7:30 a.m. (in English), Holy Communion, 9 a.m. . Holy Communion at Don Bosco School, Jl. Duta Indah, Pondok Indah, South Jakarta, 10 a.m. Enquiries: please phone Vicar, Rev. Andrew Lake (Tel. 7512549). * Grace Methodist Church English Worship Services and Sunday School for Children at Mulia Hotel, Mezzanine Floor, Jl. Asia Afrika No. 1, 9 a.m. Bible Study for adults every Sunday, 11 a.m. For further information contact Rev. Denny Nainggolan (Tel. 54394916 or HP 0812 9249179). * German Speaking Catholic and Protestant Community. Oecumenical service with Advent carol singing on Sunday at 11 a.m. at the Sumber Kasih Church, Jl. Lebak Bulus III. No. 50. Contact: Pater Schaaf, (Tel. 71793680) or Pastor Hamami, (Tel.7695052). * IGM International Service, at Prospect Motor, 1st Floor, Jl. Thamrin No. 152, Lippo Cikarang, every Sundays: Any nation come and join with us for pray and worship with children. Our service and Sunday school for children start at 4 p.m. Our activity: music course, Saturday 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. (keyboard, guitar and drum available); pre-meeting for 3 p.m. from Tuesday to Sunday; fellowship meeting Friday 6:30 p.m.; Bible school in English Tuesday 5 p.m. and culien on Wednesday 7:30 p.m. For further information contact Desi (Tel. 59491776) or M.H. Lee (Tel. 8973635, 89909378). * Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, Jl. Saharjo No. 317B, South Jakarta (Tel. 8294672), Sunday, 8 a.m. (in English). * Charismatic Worship Service Interdenominational ministry of the Assemblies of God Indonesia (Tel. 3856961): English Services on Sunday, 10:30 a.m., Sunday School for ages 2-16, 10:30 a.m., Gedung Kenanga, Jl. Senen Raya No. 46, Central Jakarta. * First Church of Christ, Scientist, Jl. Teuku Cik Ditiro No. 48, Menteng, Central Jakarta (Tel. 3106368): English Services, Sunday, 8:30 a.m. Sunday school, 8:30 a.m., Testimonial Meeting, Wednesday, 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. * Immanuel Church, Jl. Medan Merdeka Timur, Central Jakarta (Tel. 3440747), Sunday, 5 p.m. (in English), 10 a.m. (in Dutch). * Immanuel Methodist Church, Jl. Latumeten, Gg. Rahayu I/7, West Jakarta (Tel. 6312870), Sunday, 10 a.m. (in English), Sunday School, 8 a.m. * Catholic Church, Atma Jaya University, Jl. Jend. Sudirman No. 51, Saturday, 5:30 p.m., Sunday, 9.00 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 5:30 p.m. For further information phone Rev. Binzler (Tel. 7971563). * Calvary Life Fellowship, Interdenominational English speaking worship service, Imperial Century Hotel, Lippo Karawaci, Tangerang, Sunday, 10 a.m. For further information phone Rev. Bill Hekman (HP 0818 811535). * Jakarta International Baptist Church, Jl. Tirtayasa Raya No. 1, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta (Tel. 7246268): Sunday Bible Study for all ages at 9:45 a.m., with Morning Worship at 11 a.m.