Land Acquisition for Bogor Barat Special Mining Route Targeted for Completion This Year
Our target is for land acquisition to be 100% paid by 2026. Thus, the construction phase can be promptly implemented,” said Rudy on Monday (4/5/2026). He stated that the route’s location has been established and submitted to the West Java Provincial Government (Pemprov Jabar). Once the location is determined and approved by the provincial government, they will proceed with the appraisal. “This is one of the solutions, one of the policies we have taken together with the Bogor Regency Government and the Bogor Regency DPRD to find a middle ground so that when the mine reopens, its operations do not disturb other road users,” he explained. Because, he said, Bogor Regency has diverse characteristics, both in terms of regional topography and community conditions. “There is agriculture, there is mining, there is tourism, there is commerce. Of course, to develop Bogor, we need support from all parties,” he stated. He assessed that the West Java Provincial Government’s response regarding the route’s development has been quite positive so far. Several stages have been undertaken, one of which is conducting studies jointly with academics. “And the results of these studies will certainly be followed up by the West Java Provincial Government. And this follow-up, God willing, hopefully not long, the Provincial Government will soon make a decision,” he revealed.