DPR Secretary General Withdraws Pre-Trial Challenge in Corruption Case
Indra Iskandar, Secretary General of the House of Representatives (DPR RI) and a suspect in an alleged corruption case, has withdrawn his pre-trial motion filed with the South Jakarta District Court.
The information was recorded in the South Jakarta District Court's Case Tracking Information System (SIPP), accessed on Wednesday, 18 February 2026.
"Hearing date: Tuesday, 10 February 2026. Agenda: withdrawal approval," as cited from the South Jakarta District Court's SIPP on Wednesday.
South Jakarta District Court spokesperson Rio Barten confirmed the matter. "Yes, that is correct. The applicant submitted a withdrawal request and the judge granted the withdrawal on 10 February 2026," Rio said.
Indra Iskandar had previously sought to challenge the law enforcement process conducted by the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK). The case was registered under number 7/Pid.Pra/2026/PN JKT.SEL.
Indra objected to being named a suspect by the KPK in the alleged corruption case involving the procurement of furnishings for DPR Members' Official Residences (RJA).
Indra was summoned by the KPK on Friday, 24 October 2025 and Thursday, 5 February 2026. However, he failed to appear on both occasions.
During the ongoing investigation, the KPK has also examined a number of witnesses.
The KPK has named a total of seven individuals as suspects in the case but has yet to officially announce their identities. The full case construction has also not been disclosed to the public.
The suspects are Indra Iskandar; Head of DPR Official Residence Management Hiphi Hidupati; President Director of PT Daya Indah Dinamika Tanti Nugroho; and Director of PT Dwitunggal Bangun Persada Juanda Hasurungan Sidabutar.
Additionally, Operational Director of PT Avantgarde Production Kibun Roni; Project Manager of PT Integra Indocabinet Andrias Catur Prasetya; and Edwin Budiman (private sector).
The suspects were previously subject to a six-month overseas travel ban until July 2024.
Indra had also previously filed a pre-trial motion with the South Jakarta District Court in May of last year, challenging his designation as a suspect and the seizure of evidence by the KPK. However, shortly afterwards, Indra withdrew that pre-trial application as well.
Meanwhile, during the ongoing investigation, the KPK has raided at least four different locations across Jakarta, namely in Gatot Subroto, Tebet, Kemayoran, and Bintaro.
The premises searched included bureau and staff offices, as well as the DPR Secretary General's office at the DPR Secretariat General headquarters.
The KPK seized a number of project implementation documents as well as financial transaction records including money transfers.
Based on research by CNNIndonesia.com on the DPR's electronic procurement service (LPSE) website, in 2020 under the DPR Secretariat General work unit, there were at least four procurements for DPR Members' Official Residence furnishings.
These were: Procurement of RJA DPR Ulujami Furnishings with an estimated cost of Rp10 billion; Procurement of RJA DPR Kalibata Block A and B Furnishings with an estimated cost of Rp39.7 billion; Procurement of RJA DPR Kalibata Block C and D Furnishings with an estimated cost of Rp37.7 billion; and Procurement of RJA DPR Kalibata Block E and F Furnishings with an estimated cost of Rp34 billion. All tenders have been completed.
The information was recorded in the South Jakarta District Court's Case Tracking Information System (SIPP), accessed on Wednesday, 18 February 2026.
"Hearing date: Tuesday, 10 February 2026. Agenda: withdrawal approval," as cited from the South Jakarta District Court's SIPP on Wednesday.
South Jakarta District Court spokesperson Rio Barten confirmed the matter. "Yes, that is correct. The applicant submitted a withdrawal request and the judge granted the withdrawal on 10 February 2026," Rio said.
Indra Iskandar had previously sought to challenge the law enforcement process conducted by the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK). The case was registered under number 7/Pid.Pra/2026/PN JKT.SEL.
Indra objected to being named a suspect by the KPK in the alleged corruption case involving the procurement of furnishings for DPR Members' Official Residences (RJA).
Indra was summoned by the KPK on Friday, 24 October 2025 and Thursday, 5 February 2026. However, he failed to appear on both occasions.
During the ongoing investigation, the KPK has also examined a number of witnesses.
The KPK has named a total of seven individuals as suspects in the case but has yet to officially announce their identities. The full case construction has also not been disclosed to the public.
The suspects are Indra Iskandar; Head of DPR Official Residence Management Hiphi Hidupati; President Director of PT Daya Indah Dinamika Tanti Nugroho; and Director of PT Dwitunggal Bangun Persada Juanda Hasurungan Sidabutar.
Additionally, Operational Director of PT Avantgarde Production Kibun Roni; Project Manager of PT Integra Indocabinet Andrias Catur Prasetya; and Edwin Budiman (private sector).
The suspects were previously subject to a six-month overseas travel ban until July 2024.
Indra had also previously filed a pre-trial motion with the South Jakarta District Court in May of last year, challenging his designation as a suspect and the seizure of evidence by the KPK. However, shortly afterwards, Indra withdrew that pre-trial application as well.
Meanwhile, during the ongoing investigation, the KPK has raided at least four different locations across Jakarta, namely in Gatot Subroto, Tebet, Kemayoran, and Bintaro.
The premises searched included bureau and staff offices, as well as the DPR Secretary General's office at the DPR Secretariat General headquarters.
The KPK seized a number of project implementation documents as well as financial transaction records including money transfers.
Based on research by CNNIndonesia.com on the DPR's electronic procurement service (LPSE) website, in 2020 under the DPR Secretariat General work unit, there were at least four procurements for DPR Members' Official Residence furnishings.
These were: Procurement of RJA DPR Ulujami Furnishings with an estimated cost of Rp10 billion; Procurement of RJA DPR Kalibata Block A and B Furnishings with an estimated cost of Rp39.7 billion; Procurement of RJA DPR Kalibata Block C and D Furnishings with an estimated cost of Rp37.7 billion; and Procurement of RJA DPR Kalibata Block E and F Furnishings with an estimated cost of Rp34 billion. All tenders have been completed.