{
    "success": true,
    "data": {
        "id": 1650307,
        "msgid": "trump-iranian-president-requests-ceasefire-1775098302",
        "date": "2026-04-01 22:35:00",
        "title": "Trump: Iranian President Requests Ceasefire!",
        "author": "",
        "source": "DETIK_JOGJA",
        "tags": "",
        "topic": "Politics",
        "summary": "US President Donald Trump has claimed that Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian requested a ceasefire, stating on Truth Social that he would consider it only if the Strait of Hormuz is reopened and cleared, threatening otherwise to bomb Iran back to the Stone Age. This comes amid an ongoing war between Iran, the US, and Israel that began on 28 February 2026, resulting in over 1,340 deaths, including Iran's former Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and significant regional escalations involving drone and missile attacks that have disrupted global markets and aviation. Pezeshkian emphasised the importance of national unity and pro-government demonstrations in bolstering Iran's position during the conflict.",
        "content": "<p>US President Donald Trump has claimed that Iranian President Masoud\nPezeshkian requested a ceasefire. Trump boasted that his side would\nconsider it if the Strait of Hormuz is reopened.<\/p>\n<p>Trump wrote this claim on his Truth Social platform, as reported by\nAFP via detikNews on Wednesday (1\/4\/2026). In his statement, Trump said\nPezeshkian had just requested a ceasefire.<\/p>\n<p>\u201cIran\u2019s President has just asked the United States for a ceasefire!\u201d\nTrump wrote.<\/p>\n<p>The 79-year-old president continued that he would think about the\noffer. Provided that the Strait of Hormuz is reopened and free.<\/p>\n<p>\u201cWe will consider it when the Strait of Hormuz is open, free, and\nclear. Until then, we will bomb Iran until it is destroyed or, as they\nsay, back to the Stone Age!!!\u201d Trump wrote.<\/p>\n<p>Previously, Masoud Pezeshkian stated that any decision to end the war\nwith the US and Israel, which has been ongoing since 28 February 2026,\nmust \u201cguarantee the security and interests of the Iranian people.\u201d<\/p>\n<p>\u201cThe resistance shown by the military, along with the national unity\ndemonstrated by the Iranian people during the war, is one of the most\nimportant factors helping the country overcome the current critical\nsituation,\u201d Pezeshkian said in a cabinet meeting, as quoted by the state\nnews agency IRNA, reported by Anadolu Agency on Tuesday (31\/3).<\/p>\n<p>He also underlined the importance of \u201cpro-government demonstrations\u201d\nin various cities in strengthening Iran\u2019s position.<\/p>\n<p>\u201cThe people\u2019s gatherings at night have great value\u2026 Iran inspires\nfreedom fighters,\u201d he said.<\/p>\n<p>Regional escalation continues since Israel and the US launched\nattacks on Iran on 28 February, killing more than 1,340 people to date,\nincluding the then Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.<\/p>\n<p>Iran retaliated with drone and missile attacks targeting Israel,\nJordan, Iraq, and Gulf countries hosting US military assets, causing\ncasualties and infrastructure damage as well as disrupting global\nmarkets and aviation.<\/p>",
        "url": "https:\/\/jawawa.id\/newsitem\/trump-iranian-president-requests-ceasefire-1775098302",
        "image": ""
    },
    "sponsor": "Okusi Associates",
    "sponsor_url": "https:\/\/okusiassociates.com"
}