{
    "success": true,
    "data": {
        "id": 1816249,
        "msgid": "tracing-the-village-land-allegedly-misused-by-condongcatur-village-head-1782111079",
        "date": "2026-06-22 13:03:39",
        "title": "Tracing the Village Land Allegedly Misused by Condongcatur Village Head",
        "author": "",
        "source": "DETIK_JOGJA",
        "tags": "",
        "topic": "Legal",
        "summary": "Police have named the active Village Head of Condongcatur, Reno Candra Sangaji, as a suspect in the alleged corruption of village treasury land in Gandok hamlet. The land was reportedly rented to 17 individuals without the Governor's permit, causing state losses exceeding Rp1 billion. A search of the site behind Hotel Lafayette revealed a community hall, a residential house, and a chicken coop standing on the disputed land.",
        "content": "<p>The Village Head of Condongcatur (Concat), Reno Candra Sangaji, has\nbeen named a suspect in a case of alleged corruption involving the use\nof village treasury land (TKD) in Gandok hamlet. According to police,\nthe land was rented to 17 people, resulting in losses of more than Rp1\nbillion.<\/p>\n<p>Director of Special Criminal Investigation at the Yogyakarta Regional\nPolice, Commissioner Kayuswan Tri Panungko, stated that the misused TKD\nis located behind the Lafayette Hotel. However, when asked for further\nconfirmation regarding the objects on the land, he did not provide a\ndirect explanation. \u201cThe location is roughly behind the Lafayette,\u201d\nPanungko said when contacted on Monday (22\/6\/2026).<\/p>\n<p>detikJogja attempted to trace the location of the allegedly misused\nTKD based on the information received. Next to the hotel, there is a\nsmall alley leading south. At the end of the alley lies a fairly\nspacious plot of land. On the land stands the RW 55 Gandok hamlet\ncommunity hall. Additionally, at the western end, there is a residential\nhouse, beside which sits a chicken coop. In front of the occupied house,\nthere is an unfinished building structure.<\/p>\n<p>detikJogja then sought to confirm whether the location was indeed TKD\nwith the Gandok hamlet head, including whether the building was a house\nstanding on TKD. However, the official did not respond when asked for\nconfirmation. Subsequently, detikJogja attempted to meet the head of RW\n55, but he was not at home. Meanwhile, according to information from a\nresident who declined to be named, the location of the community hall\nand the residential house is indeed TKD. \u201cYes, the one with the chicken\ncoop there is TKD. The RW hall is also on it,\u201d the man said.<\/p>\n<p>Previously, the Special Criminal Investigation Directorate of the\nYogyakarta Regional Police uncovered the alleged corruption case\ninvolving the misuse of village treasury land in Condongcatur.\nInvestigators named one suspect, the active Condongcatur Village Head,\nReno Candra Sangaji. The Head of Public Relations for the Yogyakarta\nRegional Police, Commissioner Ihsan, confirmed the designation, stating\nit was made after investigators held a case review. \u201cThen investigators\nnamed one suspect in this case. The suspect is the Condongcatur Village\nHead himself,\u201d Ihsan told reporters at the Yogyakarta Regional Police\nHeadquarters on Tuesday (2\/6). He noted that the suspect was named in\nMay and has not yet been detained. \u201cJust last week, this month of May\n(the suspect was named). Essentially, the suspect is the Condongcatur\nVillage Head. Yes, the active village head,\u201d he said. \u201cCurrently, the\nindividual has not been detained because the process has only just\nbegun,\u201d he continued.<\/p>\n<p>Ihsan explained that the case relates to the utilisation of land in\nGandok hamlet. The land was rented to several individuals without\npermission from the Governor. A BPKP audit found that the losses in this\ncase amounted to more than Rp1 billion. \u201cBased on the investigation\nresults, it is land located in the Gandok hamlet area, Condongcatur.\nThis was rented to 17 tenants, and the rental was done without\npermission from the Governor of Yogyakarta, thus causing losses. The\nlosses are approximately more than Rp1 billion,\u201d he clarified.<\/p>",
        "url": "https:\/\/jawawa.id\/newsitem\/tracing-the-village-land-allegedly-misused-by-condongcatur-village-head-1782111079",
        "image": ""
    },
    "sponsor": "Okusi Associates",
    "sponsor_url": "https:\/\/okusiassociates.com"
}