{
    "success": true,
    "data": {
        "id": 1664958,
        "msgid": "rejects-mbg-electric-motorcycle-budget-for-2025-purbaya-some-already-disbursed-rest-restricted-1775659929",
        "date": "2026-04-08 21:00:00",
        "title": "Rejects MBG Electric Motorcycle Budget for 2025, Purbaya: Some Already Disbursed, Rest Restricted!",
        "author": "",
        "source": "VIVA",
        "tags": "bisnis",
        "topic": "Finance",
        "summary": "Finance Minister Purbaya Yudha Sadewa has rejected additional procurement of electric motorcycles for the National Food Nutrition Fulfilment Programme (MBG) in 2025, stating that while some funds have already been disbursed for 21,600 units out of a total of 24,400, the remaining will be restricted amid government efforts to enhance budget efficiency. He emphasised that the MBG budget should primarily focus on food procurement rather than vehicles or computers, as programme partners are already profiting sufficiently. This decision highlights the government's push for fiscal prudence in public spending, particularly for supporting programmes like those managed by the National Nutrition Agency.",
        "content": "<p>Finance Minister Purbaya Yudha Sadewa stated that the procurement of\nelectric motorcycles for the Heads of Food Nutrition Fulfilment Service\nUnits (SPPG) was budgeted for 2025, not for this year, 2026.<\/p>\n<p>He said he had inquired about this with the Head of the National\nNutrition Agency (BGN), Dadan Hindayana, as the matter has come under\npublic scrutiny amid the government\u2019s strong push for budget\nefficiency.<\/p>\n<p>Therefore, Purbaya emphasised that there is no new procurement of\nelectric motorcycles for the MBG programme in 2026.<\/p>\n<p>\u201cHe (the Head of BGN) said it was indeed last year\u2019s budget, which\nhad already been disbursed in part. But for this year, he confirmed\nthere is no purchase of new electric motorcycles,\u201d Purbaya said at the\nPresidential Palace Complex, Jakarta, on Wednesday, 8 April 2026.<\/p>\n<p>Regarding his rejection of the request for additional electric\nmotorcycle units for the MBG programme, Purbaya assured that the\nremaining procurement that has not yet arrived in Indonesia will be\nrejected.<\/p>\n<p>Meanwhile, the number of electric motorcycles procured so far has\nonly reached around 21,600 units, out of a total of 24,400 units.<\/p>\n<p>\u201cWell, some have already been disbursed, so the rest will be\nrejected. So it\u2019s limited, not fully rejected,\u201d he said.<\/p>\n<p>It is known that previously Purbaya had explained that his side had\nonce rejected the procurement request for motorcycles and computers to\nsupport the MBG programme in 2025.<\/p>\n<p>\u201cLast year, we didn\u2019t want to, we rejected buying too many computers\nand motorcycles,\u201d Purbaya said while speaking with the media in the\nMinistry of Finance area, Jakarta, on Tuesday, 7 April 2026.<\/p>\n<p>\u201cBut now I don\u2019t know yet, I\u2019ll look again to see what it\u2019s like.\nI\u2019ll check again,\u201d he said.<\/p>\n<p>He emphasised that the MBG budget should be prioritised for food\nprocurement. Because, in his view, the SPPG partners have already\nprofited from the programme, so there is no need to provide electric\nmotorcycles anymore.<\/p>\n<p>\u201cWe don\u2019t know what the programme is like, but it should primarily be\nfor food. If it\u2019s for business people, they\u2019ve already made enough\nprofit,\u201d he said.<\/p>",
        "url": "https:\/\/jawawa.id\/newsitem\/rejects-mbg-electric-motorcycle-budget-for-2025-purbaya-some-already-disbursed-rest-restricted-1775659929",
        "image": ""
    },
    "sponsor": "Okusi Associates",
    "sponsor_url": "https:\/\/okusiassociates.com"
}