{
    "success": true,
    "data": {
        "id": 1332570,
        "msgid": "more-eviction-cases-filed-to-administrative-court-1447893297",
        "date": "2003-12-31 00:00:00",
        "title": "More eviction cases filed to administrative court",
        "author": null,
        "source": "JP",
        "tags": null,
        "topic": null,
        "summary": "More eviction cases filed to administrative court Evi Mariani, The Jakarta Post, Jakarta Residents of Pinang Ranti, East Jakarta, filed a lawsuit on Tuesday to the Jakarta State Administrative Court against an eviction plan following previous lawsuits filed by evictees from Tanjung Duren Selatan in West Jakarta and Muara Angke in North Jakarta.",
        "content": "<p>More eviction cases filed to administrative court<\/p>\n<p>Evi Mariani, The Jakarta Post, Jakarta<\/p>\n<p>Residents of Pinang Ranti, East Jakarta, filed a lawsuit on<br>\nTuesday to the Jakarta State Administrative Court against an<br>\neviction plan following previous lawsuits filed by evictees from<br>\nTanjung Duren Selatan in West Jakarta and Muara Angke in North<br>\nJakarta.<\/p>\n<p>&quot;As a representative of 111 families in Pinang Ranti, I demand<br>\nthat the East Jakarta municipality administration annul its<br>\neviction order as it was not made based on land deeds,&quot; said<br>\nlawyer Bartholomeus Diaz.<\/p>\n<p>Residents received their second eviction notice on Dec. 18<br>\nfrom the administration. The notice states that the land belongs<br>\nto the Harapan Kita Foundation, which has permitted the Jakarta<br>\nMilitary Command (Kodam Jaya) to build a hospital on the 3.06<br>\nhectare plot of land.<\/p>\n<p>&quot;The foundation claims to own the land without producing a<br>\nland deed, but the residents have theirs,&quot; Diaz claimed.<\/p>\n<p>The National Commission on Human Rights (Komnas HAM) mediated<br>\nin a meeting between Kodam Jaya and the residents to find a<br>\nsolution to the issue, but no agreement was reached.<\/p>\n<p>Separately, residents of Cipinang Melayu, East Jakarta, filed<br>\na lawsuit with the same court regarding the Indonesian Air<br>\nForce&apos;s plan to clear a 32-hectare plot of land bordering its<br>\nbase.<\/p>\n<p>&quot;The first hearing of the trial should be this week,&quot; said one<br>\nof the residents, Aloysius Alo. &quot;The land is in dispute, so no<br>\naction can be taken on the land, including evictions.&quot;<\/p>\n<p>In the trial filed by Muara Angke residents, the accused --<br>\nPenjaringan district and the North Jakarta municipality -- read<br>\nout their defense statement, saying that they had followed the<br>\ngovernor&apos;s instructions on evictions.<\/p>\n<p>The plaintiff said in last week&apos;s hearing that the evictions<br>\nwere in violation of human rights and Article 3 of Law No.<br>\n51\/1960 on restriction of land use without consent. The article<br>\nstipulates that only the Jakarta governor can issue eviction<br>\norders.<\/p>\n<p>The panel of judges adjourned the trial until Jan. 7.<\/p>",
        "url": "https:\/\/jawawa.id\/newsitem\/more-eviction-cases-filed-to-administrative-court-1447893297",
        "image": ""
    },
    "sponsor": "Okusi Associates",
    "sponsor_url": "https:\/\/okusiassociates.com"
}