{
    "success": true,
    "data": {
        "id": 1812850,
        "msgid": "israel-threatens-to-burn-all-of-lebanon-after-four-soldiers-killed-1781880779",
        "date": "2026-06-19 21:07:53",
        "title": "Israel Threatens to 'Burn All of Lebanon' After Four Soldiers Killed",
        "author": "",
        "source": "DETIK",
        "tags": "",
        "topic": "Politics",
        "summary": "Israel's National Security Minister Itamar Ben Gvir threatened to 'burn all of Lebanon' after four Israeli soldiers were killed in clashes with Hezbollah. The deaths mark the first Israeli military fatalities in Lebanon since a US-Iran brokered ceasefire in April, while Lebanese authorities reported 18 civilians killed in intensive overnight Israeli airstrikes. The escalation has drawn expressions of disappointment from US officials, including President Trump, as Washington continues negotiations with Iran.",
        "content": "<p>Four Israeli soldiers have been killed in combat with Hezbollah,\nprompting a furious response from Israel\u2019s National Security Minister\nItamar Ben Gvir, who threatened to set all of Lebanon ablaze. \u2018With all\ndue respect to America, Israel must make clear to the entire world that\nthe blood of our sons and the security of our citizens are\nnon-negotiable. All of Lebanon must burn,\u2019 the hardline minister said in\na statement, as reported by AFP on Friday (19\/6\/2026).<\/p>\n<p>Lebanese authorities earlier said 18 people were killed on Friday in\nIsraeli air strikes in the south. Meanwhile, the Israeli military\nreported its first troop deaths in Lebanon since a US-Iran agreement to\nhalt the Middle East war, including in Lebanon.<\/p>\n<p>On Friday (19\/6), Israel said it struck Hezbollah targets overnight\nand into the morning. The Iran-backed militant group said it attacked\nIsraeli forces near the southern Lebanese town of Nabatieh. \u2018Intensive\nIsraeli air strikes carried out from midnight until this morning\nprevented the evacuation of martyrs and the wounded, resulting in a\nprovisional toll of 18 martyrs and 33 wounded across at least 10\nvillages and towns,\u2019 Lebanon\u2019s Health Ministry stated.<\/p>\n<p>The strikes were the deadliest since Iran and the United States\nagreed to end the Middle East war. The Israeli military said Lieutenant\nColonel Dor Gedalia Ben Simhon had \u2018fallen in battle\u2019 along with three\nother soldiers, whose identities have not yet been released. A separate\nstatement reported that a reserve officer was seriously wounded \u2018as a\nresult of an explosive drone strike in southern Lebanon\u2019, with four\nother Israeli soldiers lightly injured in the same incident.<\/p>\n<p>US officials, including President Donald Trump, had previously\nexpressed disappointment over Israel\u2019s attacks in Lebanon, which have\ncontinued despite American negotiations with Iran. The strikes occurred\ndespite a ceasefire agreement reached in April intended to halt the\nfighting in Lebanon.<\/p>",
        "url": "https:\/\/jawawa.id\/newsitem\/israel-threatens-to-burn-all-of-lebanon-after-four-soldiers-killed-1781880779",
        "image": ""
    },
    "sponsor": "Okusi Associates",
    "sponsor_url": "https:\/\/okusiassociates.com"
}