{
    "success": true,
    "data": {
        "id": 1755144,
        "msgid": "gpci-all-global-sumud-flotilla-delegations-including-indonesian-citizens-detained-by-israel-have-been-freed-1779542597",
        "date": "2026-05-21 16:48:34",
        "title": "GPCI: All Global Sumud Flotilla Delegations, Including Indonesian Citizens Detained by Israel, Have Been Freed",
        "author": "",
        "source": "VIVA",
        "tags": "berita",
        "topic": "Politics",
        "summary": "Global Peace Convoy Indonesia says all delegates of the Global Sumud Flotilla, including nine Indonesian nationals detained by Israel, have been freed and are being deported via Turkey; the collaboration notes allegations of violence and inhumane treatment during detention, and the Indonesian Foreign Ministry is pursuing diplomatic channels to protect the abducted citizens.",
        "content": "<p>Jakarta, VIVA \u2013 Global Peace Convoy Indonesia (GPCI) stated that all\ndelegates of the Global Sumud Flotilla (GSF), including 9 Indonesian\ncitizens who were previously detained by the Israeli military, have been\nfreed. This was conveyed by GPCI Media Coordinator Harfin Naqsyabandy\nbased on official confirmation from the Adalah legal team. \u2018All\ndelegates of the Global Sumud Flotilla (GSF) and Freedom Flotilla\nCoalition (FFC) who were previously held in Ketziot Prison have been\nfreed from Israeli detention facilities,\u2019 Harfin said in a statement on\nThursday, 21 May 2026. Harfin said that all delegates are currently in\nthe process of deportation and repatriation from Israeli territory. They\nwill be repatriated via Turkey. \u2018The delegates are currently in the\nprocess of deportation and repatriation out of Israeli territory via\nRamon Airport\/Eilat towards Istanbul, Turkey,\u2019 he added. GPCI had\npreviously received reports that the delegates endured various acts of\nviolence and inhumane treatment during detention, including beating, use\nof tasers and rubber bullets, humiliation and abuse. Some victims even\nsustained serious injuries and required medical treatment. Previously\nreported, Indonesia\u2019s Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Kemlu) confirmed that\nall Indonesian citizens who participated in the humanitarian flotilla to\nthe Gaza Strip were abducted by Zionist Israeli forces who intercepted\ntheir ships. \u2018According to the latest information, the 9 Indonesian\ncitizens members of Global Peace Convoy Indonesia (GPCI) participating\nin Mission GSF 2.0 were all reportedly detained by Israel,\u2019 said Foreign\nMinistry spokesperson Vahd Nabyl A. Mulachela in a written response to\nANTARA in Jakarta, on Wednesday. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs,\ntogether with Indonesian representatives in the region, continued\nintensive engagement with local authorities and all relevant parties to\nensure all 9 Indonesian citizens are safe and protected. Among the 9\nIndonesians abducted by Israel were three national media journalists\ncarrying out their journalism, namely Bambang Noroyono and Thoudy Badai\nfrom Republika, and Andre Prasetyo Nugroho from Tempo. Nabyl stressed\nthat all diplomatic channels and consular steps are being maximised to\nensure full protection for the Indonesian citizens abducted by Israel.\nThese steps will be pursued until all Indonesian flotilla participants\nto Gaza can return home safely, he added.<\/p>",
        "url": "https:\/\/jawawa.id\/newsitem\/gpci-all-global-sumud-flotilla-delegations-including-indonesian-citizens-detained-by-israel-have-been-freed-1779542597",
        "image": ""
    },
    "sponsor": "Okusi Associates",
    "sponsor_url": "https:\/\/okusiassociates.com"
}