{
    "success": true,
    "data": {
        "id": 1570355,
        "msgid": "chivu-inter-milan-gave-their-all-against-bodo-1772029087",
        "date": "2026-02-25 18:10:05",
        "title": "Chivu: Inter Milan gave their all against Bodo",
        "author": "",
        "source": "ANTARA_ID",
        "tags": "",
        "topic": "Sports",
        "summary": "Inter Milan coach Cristian Chivu stated that his team gave their all despite being eliminated from the 2025\/26 Champions League after losing to Bodo\/Glimt in the playoff round. Inter lost 1-2 in the second leg, resulting in an aggregate score of 2-5. Chivu acknowledged the team's disappointment but praised their efforts throughout the match.",
        "content": "<p>Jakarta (ANTARA) - Inter Milan coach Cristian Chivu affirmed that his\nteam had given their all despite being eliminated from the 2025\/26\nChampions League after losing to Bodo\/Glimt in the playoff round of\n16.<\/p>\n<p>\u201cWe tried everything. We faced a very organised team, with ten\nplayers defending behind the ball, and the longer we failed to score,\nthe more confident they became. I can\u2019t blame the players, they gave\ntheir all,\u201d Chivu said, quoted from Inter\u2019s official website,\nWednesday.<\/p>\n<p>Inter\u2019s exit was confirmed after suffering a 1-2 defeat in the second\nleg of the playoff round at the San Siro Stadium, Wednesday morning WIB.\nThis result made Nerazzurri lose with an aggregate score of 2-5 after\nalso losing in the first leg.<\/p>\n<p>The two goals for the visiting team in the second leg were scored by\nJens Hauge and Hakom Evjen, while Inter only managed to reply through\nAlessandro Bastoni in the last 15 minutes. The goal was not enough to\nchange the fate of the Italian representative in the European club\ncompetition.<\/p>\n<p>Chivu admitted to being disappointed with the result achieved, but\nstill appreciated the hard work of his players throughout the match.<\/p>\n<p>The Romanian coach said that his squad was unable to break the\ndeadlock in the first half. He also praised Bodo\/Glimt for playing in an\norganised manner with great determination and energy.<\/p>\n<p>According to Chivu, Inter struggled to break down the opponent\u2019s\ntight defence, which appeared disciplined and effectively utilised their\nchances. He also assessed that the Norwegian team deserved to advance to\nthe next round because they were able to perform consistently in the two\nmeetings.<\/p>\n<p>This defeat also ended Inter\u2019s journey in the Champions League this\nseason, after previously targeting to go further in the competition.<\/p>\n<p>Inter midfielder Nicolo Barella also acknowledged the opponent\u2019s\nsuperiority and said that his team had to immediately shift their focus\nto the domestic competition.<\/p>\n<p>\u201cI don\u2019t think they troubled us too much today. We conceded due to\nindividual errors, which can happen in football. The most difficult part\nwas breaking down their defence, and we couldn\u2019t do it. Credit to Bodo,\nthey won both matches and deserve to qualify. It\u2019s disappointing\nbecause, as we always say, we want to compete on all fronts and in every\ncompetition,\u201d said Barella.<\/p>\n<p>This defeat was a bitter pill for Inter, who are so dominant in the\nItalian League. Nerazzurri, with 64 points in the current standings of\nthe Italian League, is currently 10 points ahead of its closest rival,\nAC Milan.<\/p>\n<p>Translator: A Rauf Andar Adipati<\/p>",
        "url": "https:\/\/jawawa.id\/newsitem\/chivu-inter-milan-gave-their-all-against-bodo-1772029087",
        "image": ""
    },
    "sponsor": "Okusi Associates",
    "sponsor_url": "https:\/\/okusiassociates.com"
}