{
    "success": true,
    "data": {
        "id": 1657886,
        "msgid": "billboard-i-must-die-removed-pram-bans-sensitive-ads-in-jakarta-1775641898",
        "date": "2026-04-06 11:31:08",
        "title": "Billboard 'I Must Die' Removed, Pram Bans Sensitive Ads in Jakarta",
        "author": "",
        "source": "DETIK",
        "tags": "",
        "topic": "Regulation",
        "summary": "The Jakarta Provincial Government has removed billboards promoting the film 'Aku Harus Mati' following public complaints about their disturbing content. Governor Pramono Anung stated that such sensitive advertisements must not recur, emphasising the need to evaluate their impact on the public. This action underscores the administration's commitment to regulating outdoor advertising to protect community comfort.",
        "content": "<p>The Jakarta Provincial Government has removed billboards for the film\n\u2018Aku Harus Mati\u2019 that were displayed on several roads in Jakarta.\nGovernor Pramono Anung said the removal was carried out after receiving\ncomplaints from the public.<\/p>\n<p>\u201cThe billboard has been taken down. But the principle is, this must\nnot happen again,\u201d Pramono said at Pasar Gardu Asem, Central Jakarta, on\nMonday (6\/4\/2026).<\/p>\n<p>According to Pramono, the installation of sensitive advertisements\nwithout considering their impact on the public is an action that must be\nevaluated. He emphasised that the Provincial Government will prevent the\ninstallation of similar billboards in the future.<\/p>\n<p>\u201cThings like this are only to attract the public and then put up\nsensitive ads, and this impacts society. So this must not happen again,\u201d\nhe stated.<\/p>\n<p>Previously, social media was abuzz regarding the billboard or\npromotional billboard for the film with the text \u2018Aku Harus Mati\u2019, which\nwas deemed to make the public uncomfortable. The Jakarta Provincial\nGovernment responded to residents\u2019 concerns by removing the advertising\nboards scattered at several points.<\/p>\n<p>In a viral post seen by detikcom on Sunday (5\/4), the advertising\nboard read \u2018Aku Harus Mati\u2019 with a background of a blue creature with\nred eyes. The content drew complaints from residents.<\/p>\n<p>Head of Civil Service Police Unit of DKI Jakarta Satriadi Gunawan\nsaid his side had coordinated with the advertising bureau displaying the\nad. As a result, the film billboard was taken down.<\/p>\n<p>\u201cYes, yes. So we have coordinated with the advertising bureau to\nimmediately remove it. Correct, correct (the ones removing the billboard\nare from the bureau\u2019s side),\u201d Satriadi said when contacted on Sunday\n(5\/4).<\/p>",
        "url": "https:\/\/jawawa.id\/newsitem\/billboard-i-must-die-removed-pram-bans-sensitive-ads-in-jakarta-1775641898",
        "image": ""
    },
    "sponsor": "Okusi Associates",
    "sponsor_url": "https:\/\/okusiassociates.com"
}