Production at Cepu Block Delayed until 2009
Thursday, 12 October, 2006 | 08:57 WIB
TEMPO Interactive, Surabaya: The work program and budgeting (WP&B) for the management of the Cepu Block at Bojonegoro has been delayed.
It was previously scheduled that the WP&B would be accomplished in August of this year.
Up until now, the Oil and Gas Executing Body (BP Migas) is yet to give its approval.
Thor Sutan Assin, Deputy Development Manager of Cepu Limited said that the delay has affected the production plan of the Cepu Blokc.
Previously, ExxonMobil has set that by the end of 2008 the Cepu Bloc would have started producing.
This has caused production to be delayed until 2009.
“Many things still need to be discussed with BP Migas. There were several matters that BP Migas has to clarify. We have a lot of talking to do,” said Thor yesterday night (10/10).